Friday 25 January 2013

At Least We Have a Smart Cat

How our day started out:
My handsome boyfriend stepped to his car to go to work and noticed his bumper and his licence plait was gone. He called the police, they came over to verify and we went to work with my car (Damaged by him just a few days ago. Talking about karma!). I thought the bumper may be at my work's parking lot, since I used his car yesterday, but nothing there. Unbelievable how someone would go through such trouble to steel a bumper.


We got home at 5 to find out that I accidentally locked the cat in the kitchen with all that fuss about the bumper. She turned the whole room upside down! At one point she had to poopoo... At least she was smart enough and knocked over the bag of cat litter. Then she did her poopoo and pipi. Smart and hygienic cat ;'-)! I can't stop laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment