Saturday 30 March 2013

Bling Bling

I was so tired yesterday after the homeparty, I forgot to tell you about my catch of the day!
I went to a sample sale of Wouters & Hendrix, a Belgian silver and gold jewelry brand. 
When I wear earrings made out of other metals than gold or silver, my ears start swelling. I can't wear them longer than 2 hours before I have to take them out because of the pain. 
Good excuse to buy fancy jewelry!

I only got two pair of earrings I can wear. One silver pair from W&H that I got for my birthday two years ago and I wear them every day. The other gold pair I have were from my great grandmother and I keep them for more special occasions. I thought this sample sale was the perfect opportunity to expand my earring collection and I was right!
I bought two pair of beautiful silver earrings. 
I wasn't planning on buying other jewelry, but the piggy ring obviously matched the piggy earrings and the other ring was so me that it would have been crazy not to buy it!

Now I need a jewelry box! Tip for my birthday in May!


No comments:

Post a Comment