Friday 26 April 2013

Weekend Work Trip Part 1

I'm on a two day trip with work. It's an adventure weekend in Durbuy. 
Like I told you in one of my previous blog posts, I'm not the adventurous type. But I have to get out of my comfort zone and get adventurous! And so I did today.

The first activity on the agenda was a challenger track. We had to get from one point to another with our ropes and snap links. 
I have a fear of heights, so the word 'challenger' fits right into place. 
I was totally freaking out at the first track (high above the ground), but I did it anyway (with a few fear-tears)!
I'm so proud of myself!
The second track was easier and not high at all.

The second activity was a laser battle. 
I was on the blue team and we totally rocked this game! 

Up to the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment