Tuesday 24 September 2013

Took a Ride

Before summer my boyfriend bought himself a new race bike and I got his old one. I was super excited, because I liked spinning class and I wanted to ride for real. Unfortunately the local women's Cycle Club were already training for a few months. I would be too slow and inexperienced to ride along with them. Understandable, but I was a little disappointed. I told myself I would give my best at spinning class to get myself ready for spring 2014 and the open road. 
I parked the bike in the back of my mind until spinning class started last week.

Today, my boyfriend was working on his new bike at his parents house (we don't have the space at our apartment to give it a safe place), inflated the tires of his old one and proposed to go for a ride (on the bike, of course! Perv!). 
I didn't feel like it at first (I was wearing high heels, I came straight from work), but I gave in after a few minutes. I got a pair of socks from my boyfriend's mom and luckily I had some sneakers in the back of my car. 
And off we went. To my boyfriend's grandparents' house. Me and my new old race bike. 

I LOVED IT, although I was just wearing jeans. Respect for all you cycling women out there! There's nothing left from my Vajayjay! About time my Urbanist chamois get to production!

My boyfriend:
"I thought you would be complaining all the way!"
"I was surprised on how fast you went."
"You have a natural position on the bike."
"You look sexy!" (Say whaaat?? I put my jeans in my socks ^o)!)
"I think I fell in love with you again!"

I can't wait until spring ^^!

No comments:

Post a Comment