Sunday 20 October 2013

Keep on Trippin'

Day 1
16km (not 20, like I thought yesterday!)

I made it!
Hill up, hill down. Thanks to Ms. S. my feet are A-OK. I got to borrow her walking shoes.
Tomorrow 8km. 

Keep on trippin'!










Day 2
I had no reception up in the woods of La Wallonie. So my blogpost didn't get through!
We walked for 8km today. Through the woods (with no paths), through a horse pasture, through cow shit and mud (sorry Ms. S, I will clean your shoes!). I wasn't keen on walking through the woods. You all know I hate spiders soooo badly + those woods made me think of the forbidden woods from the Harry Potter movies and you have to admit that Hagrid has some huuuge spiders there. I was panicking at one point where I felt something crawling up my face. It was just my hair but I thought it was a spider web with a spider. 
ANYWAY, I made it through these 2 days and I had a lot of fun. I got to know some people a bit better and it made me learn once again that you can be wrong about a people's personality...


1 comment:

  1. De goossens valt wel mee he, hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete