Monday 7 October 2013

Shawl Collar

My boyfriend and I went shopping. Because of the Autumn Shopping Days, a lot of stores were opened. 
We went to Portobello, a men's clothing shop at Leuven where I worked in my student days. 
My boyfriend is a very easy person when it comes to clothing. So easy, that it's hard for me to dress him sometimes...
He likes: black, grey and blue. I like: bright colors.
He likes: standard fits. I like: something different and original. 
Do you see why it's hard? I sometimes think he's dressed too boring. 

Anyway, when we were at the store I found him a beautiful shawl collar from PME Legend. He didn't want to try it on, but I made him do it. He was looking soooo sexy, but I couldn't convince him. After every shirt he tried on I asked him if he was sure he didn't want the sweater. He tried it on four times. 

He bought four shirts (two colorful), a chino pants 
and the shawl collar :-)
VICTORY!

No comments:

Post a Comment