Monday 2 December 2013

Condom Prank

Goodmorning!

I'm always sleepy in the morning, but this morning a colleague woke me up pretty early.
One of my colleagues entered my office this morning yelling their was a condom sticking to my car. I thought he was kidding at first. I went looking outside my window and thought it was some kind of plastic that they put over your windshield wipers when you go to the carwash. When I rubbed my eyes it became clear it was indeed a condom. Some kids probably put it over my wipers as a prank.
Another colleague asked me if it was 'full'. I couldn't see from that distance but I was hooooping it wasn't!
I went to the bathroom and took a tree of toilet paper with me to my car.
It looked real funny and I was so relieved the condom wasn't 'used'. I managed to get it off easily without touching it with my hands.
I ran to a garbage container and I accidentally threw it in the one from the company next door. 
I had to sit for a few minutes to calm down. I couldn't stop laughing!
What a morning!




No comments:

Post a Comment